Our DNA Paternity tests are fast, easy to use, completely confidential and accurate – greater than 99.99% accurate! Our DNA/Paternity Testing partner has provided paternity tests for thousands of customers, and is recognized as a world leader in the science of DNA testing. We have a DNA test to help you find out the truth, regardless of your situation.
Legal DNA Paternity Test results are admissible in most courts of law. Although our Laboratory adheres to the most stringent standards for testing, some states may differ in their requirements. Unlike our home paternity test, the Legal DNA Paternity Test tracks your DNA samples from the time they’re collected by one of our trained specialists until the time they arrive in our DNA testing laboratory. That ensures they’re admissible as evidence in a courtroom.
- Home Paternity Test
- Determine who the father is.
- Full Sibling DNA Test
- Determine whether two (or more) individuals share both parents in common.
- Half Sibling DNA Test
- Determine whether two (or more) individuals share one parent in common.
- Duo Grandparentage DNA Test
- Determine Grandparentage for grandfather, grandmother and grandchild.
- Single Grandparentage Test
- Determine Grandparentage for a single grandparent and grandchild.
- Aunt/Uncle DNA Test
- Determine and Uncle (or Aunt) and Nephew (or Niece) relationship.
- 1st Cousin DNA Test
- Determine whether two (or more) individuals are first cousins.
- Twin Zygosity Test
- Determine whether twins (or triplets, etc.) are identical or fraternal.
- Personal Prenatal DNA Paternity Testing
- Used to determine paternity of a child before the child is born. Includes one alleged father, one child (amniotic fluid), and biological mother.
- Legal Prenatal DNA Paternity Testing
- Used to determine paternity of a child before the child is born for LEGAL purposes. Includes one alleged father, one child (amniotic fluid), and biological mother.
- Immigration DNA Paternity Testing
- Verify paternity to establish citizenship for VISA applications.